Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: IPhone is always in DFU Modeis a discussion within the
Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhoneforums, a part of the
iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMAsection;
What would apple say if i bring it to the store in munich?...
08-30-2011, 07:27 PM #21
What would apple say if i bring it to the store in munich?
08-30-2011, 07:29 PM #22
If it's under warranty or apple care, Apple will replace it.
If not, they offer an out-of-warranty replacement. I do not know the cost.
08-30-2011, 07:31 PM #23
but they wont c that its jailbroken?:P
they just replaced it at friday. you dont think that they'll get it:/!?
08-30-2011, 07:32 PM #24
The phone doesn't work . Apple has no idea it was jb'd (unless YOU tell them ... don't !! )
Jailbreaking does NOT harm iPhones. Either you received a faulty replacement, or did something else.
08-30-2011, 07:36 PM #25
So i go to them now and tell themm the phone does not work... at why it is in dfu mode when they ask?
08-30-2011, 07:36 PM #26
You say "I don't know ..... " And that is the truth You don't know why ...
08-30-2011, 07:38 PM #27
and you promise me they cant say anything
08-30-2011, 07:42 PM #28
I can not predict what will happen in Munich.
I can say there is a hardware problem.
I can also say jailbreaking does not create or cause hardware problems.
You can say "I don't know why it failed..... " And that is the truth
Last edited by Mes; 08-30-2011 at 07:46 PM.
08-30-2011, 07:49 PM #29
OK i fixxed a meeting there... i hope they ll dont **** me up and ill rage-.-
08-30-2011, 07:52 PM #30
Don't worry. Play it cool. Sometimes they say "Act stupid ...", "it doesn't work...", help me please
11-21-2011, 03:58 PM #31FIX Iphone Recovery Loop Due To Faulty Downgrade Steps (Tested Succesfully)
Fix Your Dead iphone After Downgrading iOS Without Using SHSH Blobs(Those Files Are Necessary) and Restore It To It's original iOS Version In 12 Steps.
1. Download Restore Files -https://rapidshare.com/#!download|650l32|1009722180|Restore_Files_-_www.Limera1n.cc.rar|33224|R~866FD2D1E13A8F24DF7F9 C889A24B889|0|0
2. Download Rednow "0.9.9b8"
Then click SHSH Blobs
If you have tried fetching for blobs before or had extracted blobs using another software select Stitch then browse for IPSW firmware then browse for .plist if available you can find it in redsn0w file version or .shsh files then create custom IPSW saved to Desktop.
2. Open latest Tinyumbrella 5.0:
Select Advanced Tab:
Check: Update iphone baseband
Check: Save all available SHSH
Uncheck: Set hosts to Cydia on exit
Uncheck: request SHSH from Cydia
Check: overwrite existing SHSH files on "Save SHSH"
Check: prefer my custom device name
3. Copy Host file to C: windows/system32/drivers/etc found in Restore Files/Hosts
4. Open fixrecovery43 also found in Restore file and Run it.
5. Then Click Fix Recovery in Tinyumbrella if your iphone is not detected by Tinyumbrella
6. Select Manual ECID of you iphone if Tinyumbrella could not detect your iphone. You can find your iphone's ECID using the following method.
Right Click on Computer
Select Manage it opens Computer Management
At the left under system tools click on Device Manager
Then double click on Universal Serial Bus controller
Then double click on Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Click on Details tab
Change property to Device Instance Path, scroll right to see the ECID example: 000000A41114AD0D it consists of 16 characters
Press Control+C to copy all thing and paste it in notepad
Copy the entire 16 characters and paste in Manual ECID
7. Restore using itunes by pressing shift restore then browse for the custom made ipsw
8. itunes error 1600 will appear due to custom iOS.
9. Open iREB-r4 found in Restore files then select your idevice and run it. (if the device is in DFU mode or in Recovery loop it will automatically run).
10. Re-restore your iphone as in Step 7. this restore will finish mostly perfectly
11. itunes error (1) will appear, use fixrecovery again to fix this error and the apple logo finally appears after long Recovery loop and after long waited solution.
12. Now you can use any Jailbreaking device to use it normally using Redn0w, Sn0wbreeze, Limera1n, Greenpois0n. Have fun.
Note: if somehow while jailbreaking using redsn0w it says shsh blobs error donít worry just use older version redns0w 0.9.8b7 browse for original supported ipsw and jailbreak it smoothly.