+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbrake Iphone 4 with extream caution

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I have an iphone 4. I jail-broke my iphone 4. After realizing i could not access my work email (through the Good for Enterprise App) I proceeded to unjail-brake my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Jailbrake Iphone 4 with extream caution
    I have an iphone 4. I jail-broke my iphone 4. After realizing i could not access my work email (through the Good for Enterprise App) I proceeded to unjail-brake my iphone. I did this by uninstalling Cylia and doing a restore from iTunes. Everything works great except. Visual Voice-mail. Now I can't see when I get a voice-mail and I have to call in every time I want to check it. Yes, I do realize there are apps out there that you can download to use "like" this but I am not aware if there is a full restore that included visual voice-mail. If someone knows a work around that would be great.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Did you happen to restore from backup after you did a factory restore in iTunes? I can almost guarantee if you restore again, and set up as new, your problem will be resolved.

If you answered no to my question then that's a different story

Thanks

I had that happen and I just called at&t and they did something then I rebooted if I remember correctly.