+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are SHSH's device specific?

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Are the SHSH's device specific? Or could I use the SHSH for 4.2.6 from my 1st device on my 2nd device that I wasn't fortunate enough to backup with TU?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Are SHSH's device specific?
    Are the SHSH's device specific? Or could I use the SHSH for 4.2.6 from my 1st device on my 2nd device that I wasn't fortunate enough to backup with TU? Sorry for the double post - just really curious,and don't want to brick by trial and error. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Yes they are. Please don't ask the same question twice next time just wait for the answer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Yes they are. Please don't ask the same question twice next time just wait for the answer
    Really? Lol... I apologized for the double posting,my mistake - relax.

Thanks

Yes really. I was relaxed while saying it too. What can be more relaxing than laying In bed falling asleep.

Thanks

And you're a smart *** too. I can understand if I posted the question twice in the same forum, but it wasn't. What would be more relaxing? You keeping your wise *** comments to yourself,and if you want to moderate - do it to the ones that are here trolling,spamming,or whatever else, not the ones that are here looking for immediate assistance. I was a member here 3 years before you,and just got back into the iphone scene - things are a little different than the original iphone,so sorry if I upset you by posting in 2 complete different forums,that if I hadn't mentioned in my opening post,you probably wouldn't have even noticed - keep it to yourself. This conversation is over.

Thanks

Ok I'm truly sorry. I was just letting you know we help asap. I wasn't trying to put you down or anything. Also becoming a member at a certain time doesn't matter now does it. So if I upset you I am truly sorry. I really hate having a bad start with members. Can we turn this all around?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are y'all going out or s/t?

Thanks

Wtf r u talking about

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Ok I'm truly sorry. I was just letting you know we help asap. I wasn't trying to put you down or anything. Also becoming a member at a certain time doesn't matter now does it. So if I upset you I am truly sorry. I really hate having a bad start with members. Can we turn this all around?
    Absolutely. I apologize for my reaction - just got a little frustrated with the whole process, and I don't have patience to begin with...lol - anyway, we're all good here. It was a lot easier in my opinion, 4 years ago to downgrade, and being out of the iphone community for -well - 4 years now, a lot has changed.
    As for my initial noob "help me" post, I got'er up and runnin again! Sorry again for the attitude - I just hate not being able to get things right off the bat,and it wasn't fair for me to attack you like that. Hope we're cool!

@ Mirbramo - quick ? for you: Is it fun to troll thru forums looking for a heated debate,and then posting some lame blurt that only you find funny? Just curious - because I find better things to do with my time... I suggest you do the same

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well actually i had the same question the original poster had and when i googled it, this is the first thing that came up
    I'm sorry we can't all be as witty as you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bassvictim View Post
    Absolutely. I apologize for my reaction - just got a little frustrated with the whole process, and I don't have patience to begin with...lol - anyway, we're all good here. It was a lot easier in my opinion, 4 years ago to downgrade, and being out of the iphone community for -well - 4 years now, a lot has changed.
    As for my initial noob "help me" post, I got'er up and runnin again! Sorry again for the attitude - I just hate not being able to get things right off the bat,and it wasn't fair for me to attack you like that. Hope we're cool!

@ Mirbramo - quick ? for you: Is it fun to troll thru forums looking for a heated debate,and then posting some lame blurt that only you find funny? Just curious - because I find better things to do with my time... I suggest you do the same
    yeah we are cool bro see you around the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I