+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help Brick Iphone 4!

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I have a jailbroken Verizon Iphone 4. All has been great until I did some installs today. I installed sinfuliphone repo in Cydia, Tetherme and MyWi. I decided to remove
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please Help Brick Iphone 4!
    I have a jailbroken Verizon Iphone 4. All has been great until I did some installs today. I installed sinfuliphone repo in Cydia, Tetherme and MyWi.

I decided to remove Tetherme and it went to auto reboot and now it is stuck on the "Skull" boot logo. It does appear to be doing something but very slow. It made it from the apple logo to the skull logo and the thinking bars appeared.

am I bricked?

Please help.

Thanks,
    Steve

Thanks

Quit downloading cracked apps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Shouldn't have added the sinful repo we don't support the theft of apps or store products, please read forum rules.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well since nobody wants to actually address his issue I will. You're definitely not bricked, but these cracked apps are not something we like to aid in this forum so please just buy your apps.

If you are stuck in a loop and it never boots up you can put it into DFU and restore your phone. This will lose your jailbreak so a better way would be to either restore to a custom firmware or to restore to your old firmware using tiny umbrella. If this all went way over your head then don't worry. Just go to the link at the bottom and follow the instructions. Make sure your phone is off FIRST! After you finish, your computer will recognize your iPhone and you can restore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITIiGswjFI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITIiGswjFI[/ame]
    Last edited by kraziebone; 04-02-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks

No discussion of cracked repo here dude