+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone User - LockInfo Theme Questions

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I am having some issues around getting my iPhone 4 that is jailbroken of course to look and maintain the exact functions that I want to use it for. LockInfo
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question New iPhone User - LockInfo Theme Questions
    I am having some issues around getting my iPhone 4 that is jailbroken of course to look and maintain the exact functions that I want to use it for. LockInfo has been amazing at replicating what the Blackberry and Droid do very well -- give you a bit of information in the style of a widget or lock or home screen that can be accessed very easily.

I have attached a picture of the "235" LockInfo screen that I have installed, changed the weather location in the Config file within iFile already - but it is missing certain plug-ins such as 1) Things 2) RSS Feeds 3) Clock/Calendar and when I set the plug-ins to stay collapsed for example this does not work on the 235 theme.

I already have SBSettings installed and I am really just looking to get LockInfo the LOOK that I want in combination with the INFO that I want - as silly as this may sound.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New iPhone User - LockInfo Theme Questions-photo.png  

Thanks

Just out of curiosity, does it work with no theme running?