Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: does anyone knowis a discussion within the
Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhoneforums, a part of the
iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMAsection;
does anyone know if there is a different way to jailbrake the verizon iphone without greenpoison any other methods thanxs...
03-08-2011, 06:11 PM #1does anyone know
does anyone know if there is a different way to jailbrake the verizon iphone without greenpoison any other methods thanxs
03-08-2011, 06:32 PM #2
03-08-2011, 06:41 PM #3
Are you having trouble getting greenpois0n to work?
Follow these steps for greenpois0n.
1) turn device off
2) follow timer in GP
3) it will probably fail, close GP but don't do anything with your device just leave it as it is
4) open GP again and do it over
5) repeat above steps until you get to click Jailbreak button
6) when that occurs, do not let go of the home button. Keep holding until all the codes are done and the Apple/Greenpois0n boot logo shows up.
1) manually set into DFU mode yourself. Turn phone off
2) hold power 2 seconds
3) then press home (still holding lower) 15 seconds
4) release power and hold home and don't let go
5) open Greenpois0n
6) hit jailbreak
7) keep holding home still
8) you can let go of home after you see the Apple/Greenpois0n logo
Credit for second method to TinyUmbrella's guide and x98car for reminding me about that method.
03-09-2011, 12:58 AM #4
Please do not spam our site. Thanks