+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenposi0n RC6 – Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6 [Confirmed]

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Friends a news has been posted which confirms the Verizon iPhone 4 Jailbreak Unique Destination for anything Apple, and GizmOs Greenposi0n RC6 – Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Greenposi0n RC6 – Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6 [Confirmed]
    Friends a news has been posted which confirms the Verizon iPhone 4 Jailbreak

Unique Destination for anything Apple, and GizmOs Greenposi0n RC6 – Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6 [Confirmed]

@podg2 has confirmed the Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone 4 running on iOS 4.2.6.After the release of Greenposi0n RC5 it has been reported by few jailbreak community members regarding the jailbreak of Verizon iPhone 4 running on iOS 4.2.6 using Greenposi0n RC5.A screen-shot has been posted to confirm the jailbreak of CDMA iPhone on Verizon network.

Hey, @Lunch8ox tested RC5.4. Works well on Verizon. :-) Thanks for the testing mate.

Greenposi0n RC6 is going to be released which will have support to Verizon iPhone 4 and Apple TV 2G.

Friends a news has been posted which confirms the Download and release of Greenposi0n RC5.4 to jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4.

Unique Destination for anything Apple, and GizmOs Greenposi0n RC5.4 – Download to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6

Download Locations for Greenposion RC5.4 to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6

Link to Greenposi0n RC5.4

iH8sn0w mirror to Greenposion RC5.4
    Last edited by dev10051981; 02-07-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dev10051981 For This Useful Post:

Jasonburns (02-18-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

good stuff

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Paper planes master (02-08-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

created my own ringtones, if I jailbreak the Verizon Iphone will new tones be put on the phone with the Sync?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wink Verizon 4 jailbreak???
    Should we wait for Greenposi0n RC6 to be released for Verizon 4.2.6 jailbreak or use the current version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does anyone know if jailbreaking the phone void the warranty of any sort? i mean i know i can put it back to its original state. but is it possible that they can find out that the phone has been jailbroken before? thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 883 Posts

They can tell but they do not dig that deep. If you need service then you just restore to factory firmware and take it in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whit44 View Post
    created my own ringtones, if I jailbreak the Verizon Iphone will new tones be put on the phone with the Sync?
    Yes, usually depending on how you did it can just sync with itunes. There are also apps out there that do it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just confirming another successful jailbreak. I started with 4.2.5, which caused the loader to crash. Updated to 4.2.6 and everything ran smoothly.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I jb mine w/ RC5 on Monday w/ zero issues. Then last night I tried to do 2 more and both of them did not work. One took the break but wouldnt load Cydia from the Loader app. The other just got stuck on the spinning GP logo boot screen. ny ideas why that is?

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

Another successful JB... NICE!
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can Save UpTo $215 Jailbreaking Verizon iPhone 4
    Option 1 (Save Upto $215) + Option 2 (Save Upto $200) = $415

Option 1 (Save upto $215)

An additional $20 amount per month need to pay to use wireless hotspot feature of iPhone 4.For a simple feature there is no point to pay $240 to Verizon a year when you are already paying for the data plan.

Workaround
    • Cost $0 – Jailbreak iPhone 4 through GreenPosi0n
    • Cost $19.99- Buy MyWi 4.0 from Cydia (You can also try it first (trial version available on Cydia) and then buy later if you like.)
    • Cost $4.99 – Unlock MyWi 4.0

That all , make your iPhone 4 as a mobile Hotspot for ever for $25

Option 2 (Save upto $200)

You recently purchased a different phone from Verizon but want to switch to iPhone 4, Verizon is offering $200 credit or return, but there is a catch…

you need to pay the actual retail value for the iPhone 4
    • $649.99 for iPhone 4 16 GB
    • $749.99 for iPhone 4 32 GB
    Note: You are going to pay $250 on Top of what customers are paying for new contract.

Unique Destination for anything Apple, and GizmOs Switch to Verizon iPhone 4 – Save Upto $415 (with a catch)