Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps will not open. Please help!

Exclamation Apps will not open. Please help!
    I don't have any idea what is happening, I have an iPhone 4 (Verizon) and no apps will open anymore except messaging, phone, pre installed things. All other installed apps will not launch, they just start to load then close and put me back on the home screen. I sadly don't know what firmware I'm on, all I know is it was the one before the current one. I'm thinking it may be because I update the theme Prestige HD, but then I'm not sure because I updated many things in Cydia today. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate this. Thank you.

Edit: sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm new and don't know whats wrong.
    Last edited by Vegas1; 08-09-2012 at 01:49 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, try deleting one of your free app store apps and then repurchasing it, worked for me when I was on iOS4.

Hello, I tested it with Twitter, deleted it and re-installed it but still no change.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Try rebooting while holding the volume + button in. Hopefully Cydia and your other apps will now work and you can then uninstall recent tweaks. I would also try a different theme or turn your theme off.

Can you open your Settings app so we can see what firmware you're on or does it crash also?

And does Cydia crash also?