Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap-to-unlock

Default Tap-to-unlock
    Does anybody know any tweaks which allow "tap-to-unlock" an iPhone 4 using fw 5.1.1? I've searched via Cydia and some claim to work but they don't.

Activator>lock screen

Ou can set a double tap on the time to unlock.

It can be done with Springtomize and Slider Pro as well.

"Tap to unlock 5.1.1" in cydia...

I've tried those "tap to unlock 5.1.1" tweaks and they don't work =(

I've dl "Slider Pro" and selected:
    slider: disabled
    slider image: hidden
    hide slideshow button: on
    tap to unlock: on

Respring.

I get a slide icon with text...

Have I missed a step?

Nope you haven't. Remove the other tweaks you installed for this.

I've tried bro and when I do, my iPhone resprings when I tap to unlock. I've deleted the tweaks so it doesn't happen. Any other suggestions?

Try just getting a different tweak then? I can't help but think that Springtomize offers this too.

What do you use bro? I tried them and nothing works.

I don't use it, but Springtomize always works for me.

Im using bladehaz3 theme and tap to unlock is working just fine with it!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338856811.832851.jpg

Maybe themes could mess up the compatibility? I dunno.

I think so too, cause i have alot of themes and it doesnt work with all of them..!!

Aight my bros....I've tried all ur recommendations...none of them worked...mainly bc I'm not about to drop $3 for a tweak. Any other words of advice....mainly focusing on free tweaks?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Aight my bros....I've tried all ur recommendations...none of them worked...mainly bc I'm not about to drop $3 for a tweak. Any other words of advice....mainly focusing on free tweaks?
    Are u using a theme? Which one!

Quote Originally Posted by dsgalit View Post
    Are u using a theme? Which one!
    Hey dude.

I don't have any themes. Only LS with animated weather and an assortment of tweaks as well. I do have 'tap to unlock-iOS5' selected and on the top of winterboard. Although it doesn't work, if I don't have it selected, my iPhone automatically re-springs if I attempt to tap the ls.

oh and nice ink....what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Hey dude.

I don't have any themes. Only LS with animated weather and an assortment of tweaks as well. I do have 'tap to unlock-iOS5' selected and on the top of winterboard. Although it doesn't work, if I don't have it selected, my iPhone automatically re-springs if I attempt to tap the ls.

oh and nice ink....what are they?
    have you tried "tap to unlock 5.1.1"? Thats the i'm using right now... The ink its just a tribal on the right and a tiger in a bamboo jungle on the left!!! Thanks! Also try disabling ur LS and weather widget and see if it works.

I've tried all those man and still nothing.

Any spare packages that could be causing it? Hack tools, Terminal packages, etc.? Also if you have pirate repos, remove them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast