Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap-to-unlock

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Depends what position you have the tap to unlock theme in the Winterboard theme list. If it is above the other theme you also have selected then it should work because the higher a theme in the list the higher the priority of their files. This is important especially when both themes have a lockscreen part!

On a more personal note, I have a few themes, as most of us, all are invisible tap to unlock. What I do is to copy the Bundles folders from the tap to unlock iOS 5.1.1 into the other themes that have LockBackground.html, Wallpaper.html etc and respring. Worked so far for any theme.
    Alternative resize the slider image as mentioned 6 posts above of the theme you are using.
    Or do a "mix and match", copy the files from the tap to unlock iOS 5.1.1 into another theme, basically replacing those files in there.
    You just have to play around, try and see.
    I did just as ya said. Just so there's no confusion...when I dl the tap to unlock iOS 5.1.1, there were 2 versions that appeared in Winterboard...LS default and LS Clear. I chose each one and did as ya recommended and copied the Bundles via iFile and both attempts on those 2 versions failed. Idk why this is so difficult.

On a side note....I have Action Menu and Activator and those aren't helping either.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Maybe it's just your iPhone? I've honestly never had a problem with this.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Lol yeah just my luck right? I have the slide...hidden so that's a plus eh?

Thanks

Yah lol. I honestly can't diagnose it bro. Anything else possibly?

Idk either brah. I feel terrible though bc you've spent all ur time helping me and without any positive outcomes. I do thank you for everything. Idk of any other ways to fix this.

Thanks

Dude it's no problem at all. Any tweaks that could cause it? If not, I honestly think theres an issue with the software.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

LukeDuke (06-12-2012)

Nope I have the same tweaks as well as a few new ones and I removed and reinstalled the new ones and still no tappy-tappy lol. Maybe I should contact apple....

Have you tried disabling all your themes, meaning going back to stock lockscreen and springboard and checking if TTU works? I'm back to stock and the TTU is working great! Try it out and see if works.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dsgalit For This Useful Post:

LukeDuke (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by dsgalit View Post
    Have you tried disabling all your themes, meaning going back to stock lockscreen and springboard and checking if TTU works? I'm back to stock and the TTU is working great! Try it out and see if works.
    I deselected all my themes under WinterBoard, re-sprung to stock lockscreen (the bright green battery couldn't be brighter lol), and I'm searching in iFile for TTU....WTF?! LMAO I googled it and all I get is Texas Tech University....HUH?!

Thanks

Lolz. I can just say it's software now. You'll have to restore if anything...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

LukeDuke (06-12-2012)

Ok dude try this... Open winterboard, press the little circle on the rightside of the tap to unlock tweak then drag it to the top of the list and respring! Hopefully this works...!!!
    Last edited by dsgalit; 06-12-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsgalit View Post
    Ok dude try this... Open winterboard, press the little circle on the rightside of the tap to unlock tweak then drag it to the top of the list and respring! Hopefully this works...!!!
    I did bro and still nothing lol. I do have a Zelda theme with a bad-*** slider though lol yes, I know...I'm a nerd lol.

Wow!! Dont know what else to do or say bro...!!!

Well there is one more thing you could try, dont know if you want to, but take a snapshot of all your tweaks in winterboard, uninstall it then do a fresh install of it!
    Last edited by dsgalit; 06-12-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks

I doubt that will even help it. He listed them before and there's almost no chance they could be interfering, but I could be wrong. Although I highly doubt it.

Yup I have but I'll try again.

Yeah only this time just install your zelda theme and the tap to unlock only and see if it works then! At least you can eliminate any other tweak since those two are the only ones installed.

I did it and still nothing happened. Lol I'm doomed.

Thanks

It must be your iPhone. I can't think of anything else.

I know right! Ive tried it now with every theme i have, and its been working flawlessly as long as i place it on the top of the list in winterboard!!! So yeah like h4ck3r said must be the phone dude...!!!

Thanks

Maybe a restore would be worth a try, but I seriously doubt it'll do anything.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast