Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Issues After 5.0 Untether

iPhone? More like MyPhone Agent929's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Cydia Issues After 5.0 Untether
    I'm having problems loading the packages from cydia after the untether jb that was released today. Any suggestions?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Scoops98's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having the same issue. Eventually things load and sometimes I have to retry installations.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Scoops98's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. Figures...
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

mine was does within 1 hour of the release. We all have to wait for a few days till everything dies down and we can all download more comfortably.

Thanks

i hope so...this is getting annoying. id hate to see it when the 4S is cracked
    War is my mission. Killing is my ambition.

Got 1 Question..Since i update my 3gs to 5.0,1 i can t add apt.modmyi.com repo.any idea?

Cydia has been failing to upload new packages for me for the last 2 weeks. I'm running 4.1 firmware jailbroken w/greenpoison. Anyone able to help would be a life saver. I'm reachable by email day or night. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Cydia keeps failing because the servers are severely overcrowded...keep trying and eventually it will work..when the a5 jb comes out it will be worse for a while until everybody gets caught up
    War is my mission. Killing is my ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by SarGio View Post
    Got 1 Question..Since i update my 3gs to 5.0,1 i can t add apt.modmyi.com repo.any idea?
    Try this: http://www.techcular.com/add-modmyi-...od-touch-ipad/

Worked for me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bovice612 View Post
    Cydia has been failing to upload new packages for me for the last 2 weeks. I'm running 4.1 firmware jailbroken w/greenpoison. Anyone able to help would be a life saver. I'm reachable by email day or night. Thanks in advance.
    Cydia has been working fine for me
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by edwin0001 View Post
    I will try it..Thanks a lot!

I took a screen shot of the error I get when I try to update. Cydia no longer has any record of the packages I've installed or the packages available through my previously installed sources. I wish I could upload a pic.

I took a screen shot of the error I get when I try to update. Cydia no longer has any record of the packages I've installed or the packages available through my previously installed sources. I wish I could upload a pic.
    That has to do with one of your sources being broken. Look for the source that has no packages and remove it for now. Then clear out your cydia cache.

All my sources show no packages. My list of installed packages is gone as well. Care to see a pic? Email me [...]
    Last edited by Orby; 01-17-2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: removing personally identifying information

All my sources show no packages. My list of installed packages is gone as well. Care to see a pic? Email me [...]
    No no, i know what your talking about. Last time i had that problem it was a repo with cracked apps on it. Ill try to get the full solution, but id try removing the not so legal repos, for me, it was sinfuliphone.
    Last edited by Orby; 01-17-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: removing personally identifying information from quote

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude245 For This Useful Post:

Bovice612 (01-17-2012)

By removing the source, wouldn't I be uninstalling the packages I've currently installed from it? Cydia won't even load my installed packages packages. Email me and I'll send you screenshots of my installed sources and the error page I get when trying to load Cydia changes. Error: problem parsing dependency conflicts-error occured while processing jp.novi.fakeclockup(newversion1)-problem with mergelist/var/lib/apt/lists/iliferepo.com_._packages-the package lists or status file could not be parses or opened

I'm running 4.1 btw

Hell I answered my own question. It was the ios4liferepo source. Thanks you guys!
    Last edited by Bovice612; 01-16-2012 at 09:07 AM.