Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I jailbreak? Help Please

Default Should I jailbreak? Help Please
    So I'm hearing different emotions about the tethered jailbreak, seems people are having a lot of problems. I'm fine with a tethered jailbreak, I miss my jailbreak and I don't know if I want to continue to wait for untethered.

Anyways, I've read about how cydia crashes, or people are stuck on the boot logo blah blah blah.

Should I jailbreak my iPhone 4 with IOS 5? my baseband is 3.0.03 I believe. Just don't want to run into problems jailbreaking, I hate when my phones not functioning.

Please don't just read this, reply please, I am curious and I don't want a broken jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by HoriZontal SuN View Post
    So I'm hearing different emotions about the tethered jailbreak, seems people are having a lot of problems. I'm fine with a tethered jailbreak, I miss my jailbreak and I don't know if I want to continue to wait for untethered.

Anyways, I've read about how cydia crashes, or people are stuck on the boot logo blah blah blah.

Should I jailbreak my iPhone 4 with IOS 5? my baseband is 3.0.03 I believe. Just don't want to run into problems jailbreaking, I hate when my phones not functioning.

Please don't just read this, reply please, I am curious and I don't want a broken jailbreak.

The tethered jailbreak is pretty stable i updated and haven't had any problems. look into using semi-tether to. just so u have a added piece of mind when your not near a computer and your phone battery dies or the phone restarts then. u can still use certain apps. hope that helps. it really all comes down to just dont let your phone battery get so low it shuts off. but anyway look into semi-tether it will help with that reboot on the tethered jailbreak.