Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No more signing

Default No more signing
    I'm pretty sure apple stopped signing iOS 5.0. I tried to downgrade this morning and it was a no go. Tried on 2 different comps. It would get to preparing iPhone for restore then kick out a 1600 error. I fixed the host file, used tiny umbrella and used ireb. All at together n at different times. Still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    I'm pretty sure apple stopped signing iOS 5.0. I tried to downgrade this morning and it was a no go. Tried on 2 different comps. It would get to preparing iPhone for restore then kick out a 1600 error. I fixed the host file, used tiny umbrella and used ireb. All at together n at different times. Still nothing.
    The end of an era.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yep they stopped it sad but true

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Stupid Apple did stop I have spent 10 hours with problems thinking......Why is it not restoring to 5.0? 3194 errors
    what ever and it was because without knowing Apple stopped signing the Darn IOS that is on the phone I got today

WOW what a piece of crap

Using Snowbreeze now to JB 5.01

^^ how's ur battery been. Mines has been a tiny bit better. But no where near iOS 4.xx. But yea it blows big time I thought I could go back. I stayed up late last night trying lol. But I wonder if their was a jail break tweak to turn off the whole swipe down notification. If that would make the battery last longer.