Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VZW Iphone 4 tethered Reboot with Cydia problems

Nope dont have any...are there any other options like getting them from somebody else?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes View Post
    ...are there any other options like getting them from somebody else?
    No. SHSH blobs are iDevice/iOS version unique. No sharing allowed (haha.

Sorry, guess you must wait and live with semi-jailbroken iPhone since installing anything w/Cydia that requires a reboot causes problems. I'll keep searching for solutions, you too. Please report back in this thread if you find anything.

I most definatly will, Thanks for all of your help.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You're welcome.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I just found this:

*UPDATE 8/1/11* After several reports of 4.2.10 tethered jailbreak not working after installing a Cydia package that requires reboot, it appears that it is not currently possible to jailbreak 4.2.10. If you have your 4.2.9, or better yet, 4.2.8 SHSH blobs, you should downgrade. Otherwise, for now, you are out of luck. I am actively trying to find a solution to this issue and will post an update if I find one.
    Where did you find that?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Where did you find that?
    A google search for "4.2.10 jailbreak redsn0w"
    Jailbreak iOS 4.3.5/4.2.10 Using Redsn0w on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch | iPhoneBlogr.com

same problems here.. just glad i found an active thread with hopeful fixes. I have
    restored back to ios5 3 times today because each time I try to add a cydia app and
    it says reboot it sits on the apple logo forever.. only solution I have found is to try and dfu
    it and then i end up having to restore (45 minutes every time). OPEN to any suggestions my friends!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Nothing new

maybe we can come up with a list of apps that reboot? haha.. Winterboard is the best.. how about ***mod edit***? Does that req reboot? If so.. what the point of being JB?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@trickyricky69 ... No cracked app / warez discussion allowed on MMi.

point taken. Thanks (embarrassed)

So when it says to reboot, I hit the home key and it takes me back to the main screen. The app is installed and Winter board is working without a reboot. Of course now I'm afraid to tether my phone again for fear of having to restore.

Sorry Tricky, Currently the tethered Verizon Jailbreak does not work in the fact that you cant get any cydia tweaks that require a reboot. :P Did you happen to save any of your ssh blobs?

I tried about 4 times to get it yesterday but I got nothing.
    *Edit* oops I'm a little bit late.:P

I was getting to many glitches.. Think i will sit back till a more stable JB comes out. I ended up in t safe mode. Couldn't shake it and I only downloaded 1 tweak and I even deleted that and still was in safe mode. So for now, I enjoy iOS 5.0 beta 5. Off to see what else is new in this software

hi
    Last edited by Ophious; 09-28-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123