Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G and shh issues with greenpoison iPhone 4

Default 3G and shh issues with greenpoison iPhone 4
    Okay got my terminal working .
    I had to get a source called www. Podzombie/repository

Just realized that my 3G service keeps going off I mean red witch mean off green mean on right ?

And there's another tab that says data which is always green .

And since day one after jailbreaking .
    The ssh stays on I keep turning it off and it comes on by itself .
    Help me
    Thank you in advanced

Same issues here. Please help. Jailbroke my Verizon iPhone and now the 3G keeps turning off 5 seconds after turning it on. I already tried this:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/jailbreakin...jailbreak.html

and no luck. I am unable to send/receive MMS and internet connection is so slow. It shows 3G is on at the top, but it is not when you go into SBSettings. I did a speed test and it was .15, so I know 3G is not on. I can send pics, but not receive anything because the MMS keeps going off.

Please help.

After I did the edit of that mms file then connected phone to iTunes to charge and was about to give up and restore it started working somehow! Not sure if after the edit and then reboot of iPhone it just needed to connect to iTunes once or not, but it worked.

I have had similar problems with my greenpois0n jailbreak. I have been doing this for years and these are the first real large issues I've had with jailbreaking but I just recently re-jailbroke with the latest greenpois0n build and everything has seem to stabilize. Here are the issues I was dealing with that have seem to be gone
    1. Spotty WiFi connections/ wouldn't connect to some places
    2. 3G was unbelievably slow
    3. iPhone would freeze up, many times if I turned it on after being off for more than a minute it was freeze up.
    4. Mysterious missed calls would all of the sudden show up after a few hours

Even though SSH has not one of my problems (I haven't used it since I jailbroke) you may have similar luck by running greenpois0n again. I really hope this helps.

If I open Green Poison and RE-jailbreak it, does that hurt anything...meaning, will it keep everything AS IS and just delete/Reload Cydia then...?

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rfull783 View Post
    If I open Green Poison and RE-jailbreak it, does that hurt anything...meaning, will it keep everything AS IS and just delete/Reload Cydia then...?
    It is best to Restore and then re jailbreak you can however jailbreak over the top but it will more than likely not do anything for you.

This is probably best for both of you, because it depends what version you have of GP you used. You should upgrade to beta 6 and re jailbreak using that !!!!
    Last edited by santacruzlocal; 02-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.

I used whatever version was on the site Saturday morning, 26th. I am guessing it was the newest, but mine is working again and no issues (knock on wood!)

Say I wanted to restore to out of the box state (factory default)...what is the easiest way to do that now that it has been jailbroken? Is there a good step by step anywhere on this forum showing how to do this...or is it as easy as plugging into iTunes and doing a simple restore through there...?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im having the same issue i have no 3g service and cant send mms after i jailbroke my iphone. I think i have greenposion rc5. Should i rejailbreak my phone to the updated greenposion and will it fix these issues.

I completely lost my 3G after jailbreaking my Verizon Iphone 4. I'm not sure what the issue is or how to fix. Any Help would be greatly apreciated because this really sucks.