+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need more help

is a discussion within the

iPod Windows

forums, a part of the

iPod Computer Software

section;
Hi all I have a second iPod Touch 3g 64GB that has some problems...the first iPod Touch is here ....After replacing the digitizer , it has not been working...it just
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I need more help
    Hi all

I have a second iPod Touch 3g 64GB that has some problems...the first iPod Touch is here....After replacing the digitizer , it has not been working...it just does not respond to any touch.. I have also replaced the digitizer again hoping that the first one was defective..but no luck.

I need more help-3g-test-001.png

It is recognized by iTunes and it has been updated to 5.01. It has been jailbroken with Snowbreeze. First , is there a way to control the device remotely? I have tried to in connect to it using Total commander with success but I can't install openssh. I have also noticed that the WiFi icon is not on. I have edited the com.apple.wifi.plist to turn it on automatically, but with no success. Is there a way to bypass the starting screen by editing a plist within the iPod Touch?

Any help in the matter is appreciated.
    Last edited by mrgadget1; 12-08-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: moved text after jpg