Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having troubles

Angry Having troubles
    So i got interested in this VNC viewer, got veency and VNC free from the site, everytime i do it i get a blank screen, can someone please help me with this problem. i pretty much need this since half my screen is blacked out. so any help on configuring or getting this thing working would be helpful, and i've watched countless youtube videos none of which helped at all. if you could PM me i would be very thankful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosejoy View Post
    My friend is having troubles with her 20 year old sister who is randomly out at her for no reason, she has gotten to the point where she doesn't want to go home anymore, her parents are divorced and her mom always takes her sisters side. She can not talk to her sister because it'll make things a lot worse. She cant talk to her dad he wont understand.
    ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    ????????
    spam

from what I understand, you can't view your computer/laptops screen but you want to see it through your ipod/iphone?
    Easy

use an app called teamviewer or crazyRemote Pro, both in the app store and both you can view your computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by matt3948 View Post
    Easy
    thread's two months old, OP never came back, and the thread was bumped by a spammer.

Easy? :/
    Gee, I wish.