Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Nano Hack Program: Hack my Nano

Smile iPod Nano Hack Program: Hack my Nano
    Hey Guys
    If You Have Ever Wanted To hack your ipod nano 6g but did not want to in case you break it, well use my new program Hack my Nano.
    WARNING DOES NOT WORK ON 1.1 UPDATE!!!
    DOWNLOAD AT: Hack My Nano Beta 1.zip

2. The Following User Says Thank You to c0nn0r For This Useful Post:

hilfigers (03-05-2011)

I tried this out but nothing happened. Anyone else???

Default What ipod os ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hilfigers View Post
    I tried this out but nothing happened. Anyone else???
    What iPod OS You On And What Ipod Nano u got

What iPod OS You On
    os 1.0

And What Ipod Nano u got
    ??? i dont understand... of course its a nano 6G

Default What hack
    what hack u trying and are you rebooting before you unplug

No, i'm not rebooting, because i didn't read anywhere it's necessary.
    I tried this:
    Add Blank Page At Beginning

Well after u install the hack hold the volume down button and power till the iPod goes off soz I did not put that I will put it on the next update

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Since when can you jailbreak an ipod nano?

Could someone get the fm radio ipa off of the ipod nano for use on the iphone? Id pay good money to have that damn fm radio in the form of a DreamBoard widget.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Could someone get the fm radio ipa off of the ipod nano for use on the iphone? Id pay good money to have that damn fm radio in the form of a DreamBoard widget.
    Not possible. You'd have to go into the iPhone's hardware and modify it at that level as well. Incompatible.

Lightbulb edit
    I haven't tried the beta because it just simply hides icons and stuff but if you were to add a radio recorder were i can save the song of the radio and listen to it that be cool. It records the radio already(so you can go back 30 seconds and relisten to the song) but you cant save the song, so all you have to do is find out how to make it save the file to listen to later
    Last edited by ronniereiff; 12-25-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: reckless typing

<key>MoviesSupported</key>
    <false/>
    <key>TVShowsSupported</key>
    <false/>
    <key>PhotoEventsSupported</key>
    <true/>
    <key>PhotoFacesSupported</key>
    <true/>
    <key>vCardsSupported</key>
    <false/>
    <key>iCalendarsSupported</key>
    <false/>
    so far this is what i accomlished....

<true/>
    <false/>
    <true/>
    <true/>
    <false/>
    <true/>
    but when i load the new firmware files on the nano an aspect error and system error stoped it from starting up. Very close to cracking the firmware and first to try to see about puting i calender on there first!

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    -<iPodSettings version="1.0">-<Settings><SoftwareVersion>1.2 (36B10147)</SoftwareVersion></Settings>-<General><SpringboardSmallIcons>1</SpringboardSmallIcons><SBIconHint>1</SBIconHint><PreviewPanel>0</PreviewPanel><Rotate>0</Rotate><RadioLivePause>1</RadioLivePause><SleepWakeButtonEnabled>1</SleepWakeButtonEnabled><BacklightTimer>10</BacklightTimer><Brightness>0</Brightness><RequirePasscodeLock>0</RequirePasscodeLock><RadioRegion>1</RadioRegion><Wallpaper>4</Wallpaper><SleepWakeButton>0</SleepWakeButton><HomeScreen>206344454271</HomeScreen><MusicMenu>8318</MusicMenu><Clicker>on</Clicker><FontSize>standard</FontSize><Language>en-US</Language><SortContacts>last</SortContacts></General>-<Temp><BacklightTimer>4294967293</BacklightTimer></Temp>-<Accessibility><Invert>0</Invert><MonoAudio>0</MonoAudio><VoiceOverSpeakHints>1</VoiceOverSpeakHints><VoiceOverConfirm>0</VoiceOverConfirm><Speech>0</Speech><SpeechRate>109</SpeechRate><SpeechLocale>en-US</SpeechLocale></Accessibility>-<Playback><Crossfade>0</Crossfade><EnergySaver>1</EnergySaver><Shake>0</Shake><SoundCheck>0</SoundCheck><Compilations>1</Compilations><EQ>0</EQ><VolumeLimit>256</VolumeLimit><AudiobookSpeed>normal</AudiobookSpeed><Repeat>off</Repeat><Shuffle>songs</Shuffle></Playback>-<Resume><IsValid>0</IsValid><IsSingleSong>0</IsSingleSong><Repeat>0</Repeat><Shuffle>1</Shuffle><TrackMS>13978</TrackMS><Playlist>1311768467463790320</Playlist><Track>892538720708336444</Track></Resume>-<NowPlaying><EnergySaver>1</EnergySaver></NowPlaying>-<Photos><Repeat>1</Repeat><Shuffle>1</Shuffle><TimePerSlide>3</TimePerSlide><Music>1</Music><Transitions>10</Transitions></Photos>-<Video><TvScreenFitToScreen>0</TvScreenFitToScreen><TvOut>0</TvOut><TvSignal>1</TvSignal><TvScreenAspect>0</TvScreenAspect></Video>-<DateTime><TwentyFourHourClock>1</TwentyFourHourClock><UserSet24HourSetting>1</UserSet24HourSetting><TimeOnWake>0</TimeOnWake><TimeZone>39</TimeZone><ClockFace>9</ClockFace></DateTime>-<Timer><Hours>0</Hours><Minutes>1</Minutes></Timer>-<Trainer><RemoteState>1</RemoteState><WeightCustomized>1</WeightCustomized><PedometerStepGoalSet>0</PedometerStepGoalSet><HeightCustomized>1</HeightCustomized><GenderCustomized>0</GenderCustomized><BodyLocationCustomized>0</BodyLocationCustomized><ZoneWorkout_Enabled>0</ZoneWorkout_Enabled><ZoneWorkout_ZoneSet>0</ZoneWorkout_ZoneSet><PersonalSettingsCustomized>0</PersonalSettingsCustomized><TrainerSplashScreenSho wn>1</TrainerSplashScreenShown><MeasurementSystem>1</MeasurementSystem><DistanceUnits>1</DistanceUnits><WeightUnits>1</WeightUnits><VoiceFeedback>0</VoiceFeedback><Orientation>0</Orientation><Pedometer>0</Pedometer><PedometerActivty>1</PedometerActivty><Gender>0</Gender><BodyLocation>0</BodyLocation><ZoneWorkout_Low>90</ZoneWorkout_Low><ZoneWorkout_High>100</ZoneWorkout_High><HROWorkout_LastActivity>12</HROWorkout_LastActivity><PowerSong>0</PowerSong><PowerPlaylist>0</PowerPlaylist><Weight>4632027424554830040</Weight><PedometerStepGoal>0</PedometerStepGoal><Height>4640012956396106547</Height></Trainer></iPodSettings>
    Last edited by Fman22; 01-17-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks

I know you said that it doesn't work with 1.1 but how did you make the hack so I could make one for Mac and 1.2
    Last edited by s0ulp1xel; 01-18-2012 at 06:03 AM.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

mac and pc are pretty much the same when coming down to creating the hack
    Last edited by Fman22; 01-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fman22 View Post
    <false/>
    <false/>
    <true/>
    <true/>
    <false/>
    <false/>
    so far this is what i accomlished....

<true/>
    <false/>
    <true/>
    <true/>
    <false/>
    <true/>
    but when i load the new firmware files on the nano an aspect error and system error stoped it from starting up. Very close to cracking the firmware and first to try to see about puting i calender on there first!

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    -<iPodSettings version="1.0">-<Settings><SoftwareVersion>1.2 (36B10147)</SoftwareVersion></Settings>-<General><SpringboardSmallIcons>1</SpringboardSmallIcons><SBIconHint>1</SBIconHint><PreviewPanel>0</PreviewPanel><Rotate>0</Rotate><RadioLivePause>1</RadioLivePause><SleepWakeButtonEnabled>1</SleepWakeButtonEnabled><BacklightTimer>10</BacklightTimer><Brightness>0</Brightness><RequirePasscodeLock>0</RequirePasscodeLock><RadioRegion>1</RadioRegion><Wallpaper>4</Wallpaper><SleepWakeButton>0</SleepWakeButton><HomeScreen>206344454271</HomeScreen><MusicMenu>8318</MusicMenu><Clicker>on</Clicker><FontSize>standard</FontSize><Language>en-US</Language><SortContacts>last</SortContacts></General>-<Temp><BacklightTimer>4294967293</BacklightTimer></Temp>-<Accessibility><Invert>0</Invert><MonoAudio>0</MonoAudio><VoiceOverSpeakHints>1</VoiceOverSpeakHints><VoiceOverConfirm>0</VoiceOverConfirm><Speech>0</Speech><SpeechRate>109</SpeechRate><SpeechLocale>en-US</SpeechLocale></Accessibility>-<Playback><Crossfade>0</Crossfade><EnergySaver>1</EnergySaver><Shake>0</Shake><SoundCheck>0</SoundCheck><Compilations>1</Compilations><EQ>0</EQ><VolumeLimit>256</VolumeLimit><AudiobookSpeed>normal</AudiobookSpeed><Repeat>off</Repeat><Shuffle>songs</Shuffle></Playback>-<Resume><IsValid>0</IsValid><IsSingleSong>0</IsSingleSong><Repeat>0</Repeat><Shuffle>1</Shuffle><TrackMS>13978</TrackMS><Playlist>1311768467463790320</Playlist><Track>892538720708336444</Track></Resume>-<NowPlaying><EnergySaver>1</EnergySaver></NowPlaying>-<Photos><Repeat>1</Repeat><Shuffle>1</Shuffle><TimePerSlide>3</TimePerSlide><Music>1</Music><Transitions>10</Transitions></Photos>-<Video><TvScreenFitToScreen>0</TvScreenFitToScreen><TvOut>0</TvOut><TvSignal>1</TvSignal><TvScreenAspect>0</TvScreenAspect></Video>-<DateTime><TwentyFourHourClock>1</TwentyFourHourClock><UserSet24HourSetting>1</UserSet24HourSetting><TimeOnWake>0</TimeOnWake><TimeZone>39</TimeZone><ClockFace>9</ClockFace></DateTime>-<Timer><Hours>0</Hours><Minutes>1</Minutes></Timer>-<Trainer><RemoteState>1</RemoteState><WeightCustomized>1</WeightCustomized><PedometerStepGoalSet>0</PedometerStepGoalSet><HeightCustomized>1</HeightCustomized><GenderCustomized>0</GenderCustomized><BodyLocationCustomized>0</BodyLocationCustomized><ZoneWorkout_Enabled>0</ZoneWorkout_Enabled><ZoneWorkout_ZoneSet>0</ZoneWorkout_ZoneSet><PersonalSettingsCustomized>0</PersonalSettingsCustomized><TrainerSplashScreenSho wn>1</TrainerSplashScreenShown><MeasurementSystem>1</MeasurementSystem><DistanceUnits>1</DistanceUnits><WeightUnits>1</WeightUnits><VoiceFeedback>0</VoiceFeedback><Orientation>0</Orientation><Pedometer>0</Pedometer><PedometerActivty>1</PedometerActivty><Gender>0</Gender><BodyLocation>0</BodyLocation><ZoneWorkout_Low>90</ZoneWorkout_Low><ZoneWorkout_High>100</ZoneWorkout_High><HROWorkout_LastActivity>12</HROWorkout_LastActivity><PowerSong>0</PowerSong><PowerPlaylist>0</PowerPlaylist><Weight>4632027424554830040</Weight><PedometerStepGoal>0</PedometerStepGoal><Height>4640012956396106547</Height></Trainer></iPodSettings>
    neat please post more on here if you get it to work so I get the message in my email

Default I'm waitting for the crack on the firmware 1.2
    My ipod nano is running on firmWare 1.2, Can you progress on it?

yes i can, believe it or not, 1.2 is what im running. You can try to search around and find cracks but the ipod 6g is nearly impossible to crack! Ive gotten many steps further and right now i have succesfully been able to allow support for video ONLY for music videos. The only probleme im facing is every time the video gets to 3 seconds the nano hits a panic and automatically shuts down.Still working on it though!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Jay View Post
    Not possible. You'd have to go into the iPhone's hardware and modify it at that level as well. Incompatible.
    its possible its just that you have to recreate the app
    Last edited by Fman22; 02-26-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Fman22 Describe please process of yours Jailbreak, I want to try the forces in it, pay attention Jailbreak one more person does it DestinyBox its blog - Destiny Box

It is translated in Promt

my Process..Its more of a method. What i tried to do is to recreate the firmware on the nano and try to load the recreated firmware with ipod touch features but modified. The outcome...... I bricked my nano and had to restore it. Getting closer and trying to use other methods.in other words this method did not work well because of compatibility issues...
    Last edited by Fman22; 03-03-2012 at 09:27 AM.

What iPod OS You On And What Ipod Nano u got, really ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast