+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Same album 2+ times???

is a discussion within the

iPod Windows

forums, a part of the

iPod Computer Software

section;
Hey guys, I want to start off by saying that I have tried to look up this problem on google with no luck. Basicly there are a few albums in
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Same album 2+ times???

Hey guys, I want to start off by saying that I have tried to look up this problem on google with no luck. Basicly there are a few albums in my itunes library that are apart of the same album but break off into their own. I have tried to select them all and change their information to match all the others but it doesnt do anything... this has just randomly happed they used to be a whole cd.

Thanks

I had exactly the same problem it's caused when you import music to your iTunes which was ripped/downloaded by a different program (windows media player for example). If this is what you did to get it in iTunes and you still have the cd, delete the album from the computer and use iTunes to rip the cd to your computer instead.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I had this EXACT same problem a few days ago, I download my music from beemp3.com so it doesn't always come with correct album. So I go in and change it, it still shows as a separate album on my phone. All you have to do is select all the songs in that one album then right-click and select "Get Info". Then make sure the box next to "Album Artist" is checked and leave that field blank, click OK, and sync your iPod or iPhone.
    I just noticed how old this thread is but I'll post anyway for future reference.