Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help getting iPod out of safe mode...

Default Need help getting iPod out of safe mode...
    Sorry if this isn't in the right board.

I'm having a problem with my iPod. I can't get it out of safe mode. If you guys don't know what that is, it's a feature of MobileSubstrate that prevents your iPod from going to the infinite Apple logo loading circle of death, so that you have a chance to delete any malfunctioning apps or extensions. Anyway, I downloaded LSRotator from Cydia, and it put me into safe mode. I deleted LSRotator, reset the iPod, and it still went back into Safe Mode. Can anyone help? I really don't want to restore my iPod.

What were the other things that you have downloaded recently. Try uninstalling them one by one until you find the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tahaninja32 View Post
    What were the other things that you have downloaded recently. Try uninstalling them one by one until you find the problem
    The last time I downloaded anything from Cydia was over two weeks ago, and it was a WinterBoard theme. Any other ideas?

What happens when you try exiting out of safe mode. Does it crash and go back into it. I remember I had the same problem after I installed some things, but I just went through the major causes that could have it crash on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahaninja32 View Post
    What happens when you try exiting out of safe mode. Does it crash and go back into it. I remember I had the same problem after I installed some things, but I just went through the major causes that could have it crash on me.
    Yeah, it just goes back into safe mode. I don't know what to do.

Maybe just a clean restore. To be honest the only reason I didn't respond fast enough was because I was restoring my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhub View Post
    The last time I downloaded anything from Cydia was over two weeks ago, and it was a WinterBoard theme. Any other ideas?
    Try uninstalling the Winterboard theme.