+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone sdk for windows

is a discussion within the

iPod Windows

forums, a part of the

iPod Computer Software

section;
Are there any free iphone sdk's for windows. I cannot afford a mac right now and need to devolop some apps.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iphone sdk for windows
    Are there any free iphone sdk's for windows. I cannot afford a mac right now and need to devolop some apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cainy393 View Post
    install leopard 10.5 to an pc with doble boot to run mac os and windows if you want develop.

Green Apple
    Thanks

First of all I would need to get the os and I wouldn't know where. I would of also thought that it would cost. Secondly my dad would never let me do that cos it's a shared computer and he is forever telling me off for downloading software and making it run slower.

I know it sounds silly but i really need an sdk that runs on windows. Or a virtual machine that would only take up memory when I run it from my account so that my dad would never really know.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

VMWare is a virtual machine and then search for mac os x leopard for vmware on google... it will probably be a torrent so just download it with u torrent or some other thing I dont know if this will work for an sdk as my internet is to slow to get the os x software

Thanks

[IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have come accross dragonfire before, but it costs money. I am hoping to get a virtual machine I will try out vmware as soon as I get back from France but for now it will have to wait, I'll get back to you lot on wether it works.