Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 9 and JB'd iPhone 3gs App problem!

Default iTunes 9 and JB'd iPhone 3gs App problem!
    hello everyone, i am currently using a 3gs on a vista laptop... with itunes 9. I currently have a problem syncing apps both ways. (from iphone-> comp and comp->iphone) none of the apps sync either way... whether i bought or dled them on the phone or on the laptop. i cannot for the life of me figure out whats going on, anyone care to help?

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You need to me much more specific with the problem. What EXACTLY does iTunes tell you after the failed attempt?

Edit: If these are ipa files (cracked apps) don't even bother asking for help as that is not permitted on this forum.

oh i understand the rules. these are legit apps. i bought a couple of apps on the iphone since the wifi at work is faster... bring the phone home... and it tells me that i have apps on the phone that arent in itunes... and would i like to transfer them. i say yes, the progress bar shows up for 10 seconds, then goes away. i check and the apps werent synced. technically i can DL them off the app store but its getting really annoying... any help?

btw it doesnt work from the laptop---> iphone either.
    Last edited by dizchinorichie; 01-24-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

s the laptop signed in to iTunes with the same account name and password and is it also an authorized computer for your iphone?

yes sir. i really wanna find a solution before i restore... i have alot of stuff on it i dont want to sync again

Hi guys,
    I havin a problem tat I CANNOT sync/transfer cracked app FROM 3gs TO PC with itunes 9.1
    BUT, I can sync/transfer FROM PC TO 3gs.
    My 3gs problem or itunes...?
    Anyone can help me...?

i found the problem a long time ago. its one of the apps. for me, it was aim. the official aim, the one i dled from the app store. delete one app at a time from the iphone, and try to sync, till you find the one thats causing the problem. then simply load the ones that are not.

But, I can sync/transfer FROM or TO wiv itunes 9.0.3 in another pc
    That why I feel curious.....

What happened to me, is that I purchased a 3GS with purchased apps, and it won't sync them to iTunes either. Any resolution for that ?
    Keep the greasy side up.....