+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Media Monkey

is a discussion within the

iPod Windows

forums, a part of the

iPod Computer Software

section;
This is one of my favorite audio management pieces of software. For pre-current gen iPods, MM offers such great management. What I like also is that it supports other MP3/4
    Thanks

Default Media Monkey
    This is one of my favorite audio management pieces of software. For pre-current gen iPods, MM offers such great management. What I like also is that it supports other MP3/4 devices as well. So instead of being confined to an iPod, one can have a zen, etc, ss well as other MP3/4 players, it supports memory cards. An old touchscreen phone of mine had no decent desktop syncing solution, so I had to create one. It will sync to any type of folder structuree. The only thing that is left to be desired is that there is no video management. Other than that, it offers advanced tag management, a sleep function, skins, custom views- all in a very light footprint style app. The other thing: there is a free version, and a pro version (19.99). Price wise, it is worth every penny. I still use it for tag management and media playing, though I have an iPhone and iTunes.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

I used media monkey for a while probably about a year and a half ago...it was definitely a very good player. If there weren't so many free/cheaper alternatives I probably would have kept it. From what I understand though, mediamonkey is amazing for people with big music libraries.

Thanks

If you like MediaMonkey and your iPhone/Ipod Touch then check this out...

iMonkey - iPhone/iPod Touch Client for MediaMonkey

More features coming soon in version 1.1 like ability to select playlists...rate songs 1..5 stars from your phone while they are playing etc!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    fyi: MediaMonkey 3.0.6 was just released. It adds support for the iPhone 3G / iPod Touch with 2.1 firmware.

More info at:
    MediaMonkey News

-Rusty

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rustymonkey For This Useful Post:

Melloware (11-10-2008)