+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YouTube to nano 5th Gen

is a discussion within the

iPod Video (5G)

forums, a part of the

iPod Models

section;
Hi folks. I've got an App on my iphone 4 to save YouTube videos and I have seen a free Mac download called "Videora iPod Converter" (for my daughter) that
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Default YouTube to nano 5th Gen
    Hi folks.
    I've got an App on my iphone 4 to save YouTube videos and I have seen a free Mac download called "Videora iPod Converter" (for my daughter) that let's user browse YouTube, select a video, download and convert it to MP4 for iPod then load it into iTunes.
    Just wonder if anyone else has used this and what you think or if there is any better, free, software out there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, heard about it, free and worked for converting, but didn't try it, as now Im using iFunia Free YouTube Downloder for my videos downloading, just copy or paste the video URL to task windows, then batch downloading quickly~
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Janet55. I had a look at your suggestion and the paid version appears to do much the same as the free Videora so I guess I'll stick with that for now.