+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch stuck rebooting in safe mode?

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Hello. Today I installed that supposedly awesome new app switcher tweak called Fuxo. After respringing my iPod, it booted in safe mode. I restarted the springboard and yet again it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch stuck rebooting in safe mode?
    Hello. Today I installed that supposedly awesome new app switcher tweak called Fuxo. After respringing my iPod, it booted in safe mode. I restarted the springboard and yet again it booted into safe mode. I removed the tweak and restarted out of safe mode but it crashed into safe mode again. I used Crash Reporter to try and diagnose the problem but it has no suspects. I have tried rebooting my device and restarting my springboard a few more times yet my iPod always boots into safe mode. Is there any way to return my device back to normal without restoring it? Thanks.

EVO
    Thanks

please post in the appropriate section next time...

it is located here:

it may be difficult to navigate to, but you should be able to in the "iPod" section

anyways, to diagnose your problem, I'm not familiar with Fuxo nor have I used it but Fuxo may have conflicted with some other cydia tweaks you have installed,

what you can try doing, and this may be tedious, but you may want to take a note of the cydia tweaks you have installed, then work your way backwards and uninstall the latest tweak you installed, reboot the phone and see if the iOS is stable

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    please post in the appropriate section next time...

it is located here:

it may be difficult to navigate to, but you should be able to in the "iPod" section

anyways, to diagnose your problem, I'm not familiar with Fuxo nor have I used it but Fuxo may have conflicted with some other cydia tweaks you have installed,

what you can try doing, and this may be tedious, but you may want to take a note of the cydia tweaks you have installed, then work your way backwards and uninstall the latest tweak you installed, reboot the phone and see if the iOS is stable
    Sorry about the wrong section. Anyways, I removed the last 5-10ish tweaks one by one and now instead of going into safe mode, my iPod is stuck in a boot loop.