+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
1. Enter this website to your Safari browser. http:// goo .gl /iGwrm <---(CAPS SENSITIVE)(NO SPACES) 2. Press Play and doing so will require you to install a package that activates
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari
    1. Enter this website to your Safari browser. http:// goo .gl /iGwrm <---(CAPS SENSITIVE)(NO SPACES)
    2. Press Play and doing so will require you to install a package that activates your iDevice for participation.
    3. Be sure to add this website to your home screen as an app for quick access.
    4. After, you will be given 10 free spins at first.
    5. After using all your spins, now you can get more by clicking on the Get More Spins button.
    6. You can receive more spins by downloading the FREE Sponsored Apps for the iTunes Store.
    7. After downloading and installing the free app, run the app for a good 30 seconds.
    8. After 30 seconds, return to your Safari and you'll be rewarded with 10 spins instead of the advertised 5 spins.
    9. Repeat Steps 6-8 for continuous usage.
    10. If you ran out of apps to download, do not worry. Apps are added daily.
    11. After receiving your points, click Cash Out for your desired prize!

Goodluck!

I am not the founder of this. I am only sharing what i found. No copyright infringement intended.

Picture tutorial:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari-home.png   Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari-free-apps.png   Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari-home-2.png   Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari-payouts.png   Free apps for iPod Touch 1-5 (NO JAILBREAK) via Safari-prizes-1-.png