Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch 2G - Question

Default iPod Touch 2G - Question
    I had my ipod touches jailbroken for a while now, but all of the sudden my units will not install jailbroken apps. They seem to download okay, but when they install, they error out. I am able to download from app store okay, I can't even install them by SSH'ing them to the ipod either.

Any suggestions? Are the older ipod touch models not compatible any more?

What errors? Ive had an ipod touch 2g for a very long time, and it works great
    (null)

The last time i had this problem I went through all my files in cydia i looked for "******" make sure yours the right OS for some reason mine corrupted somehow.. just to be sure try reinstall it, what ever you decide to do give us a shout and let us know what happend.

African
    Last edited by i.Annie; 05-31-2012 at 09:50 PM.

It downloads, then during the installation process, it looks like it is installing okay, then it pops up Invalid IPA. I have tried many apps, I even tried the same apps on my iphone 4 and they install fine.

hm ok can you install the apps using **********? and/or is it just when you try sync form pc?

I reinstalled ******, same thing.

I get the error downloading from the website and when I transfer it through SSH.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 05-31-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,199 Times in 6,210 Posts

Thread closed. MMi does support/discuss or help in any way with cracked apps or warez. Please support the devs and pay for the apps.