Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird stuff happening to my iPod.

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Okay, I've had my iPod for about a month. I jailbroke it with redsn0w, tethered, for iOS5. Then untethered it not 2 weeks ago, after restoring and updating to iOS
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Weird stuff happening to my iPod.
    Okay, I've had my iPod for about a month. I jailbroke it with redsn0w, tethered, for iOS5. Then untethered it not 2 weeks ago, after restoring and updating to iOS 5.0.1. I've had no problems till today. The dock was connected to my laptop, and I tried using the iPod. The screen was... idk how to say it, flickering? And I mean the sensors were flickering.. I restored it, still. Then I unplugged it and the problems went away. So, I rejailbroke it with redsn0w, untethered, and booted. When I installed **********, and resprung, the springboard was blank. I turned it off and rebooted and it was back to normal. Resprung, still normal. So far, the sensors only do the flickering thing while connected to my laptop, but not when it's being charged with my charger. It looks a bit like this: Weird stuff happening to my iPod.-apple_battery_charger-balee.jpg. I'm afraid something bad will happen to my iPod. Help, please? Could this be... a virus?

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, considering you used a piracy tweak, we can't really help you. Sorry.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Warez or any kinda of piracy discussion is against the forum rules.

Forum Rules