Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-29-2011, 01:39 AM #1iPod Touch 4g stuck at white screen iOS 5.0.1
Okay so let me just explain everything I did from start to now..
- December 28 - Jailbroke my device on redsnow 0.9.10b2 , iOS 5.0.1 , attempting to jailbreak untetered. After I got my device jailbroken, I went to download some cydia apps..
- Went to download color keyboard , after downloading complete, when to search.. iPod went stuck
- December 29 - Went to boot tethered on redsnow.. still stuck...
- Went to restore on iTunes without selecting a firmware.. stuck at connect to iTunes screen
- Went to restore by selecting firmware .. still stuck at connect to itunes
- Went to boot tethered again, now stuck at white screen
- Any fix?
12-29-2011, 06:40 AM #2
Did you try putting your device in DFU mode to restore?
12-29-2011, 07:19 AM #3
Why would you try to boot tethered I you have untethered jailbreak? That was a mistake.
secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
01-01-2012, 11:13 AM #4
COME ON GUYS IM A NOOB TO DIS APP YET I HAV ANSWER TO MOST OF DESE PROBLEMS DAWG TRUST ME TRY DIS LINK OUT IT WILL HELP U...
Last edited by J.Juice; 01-01-2012 at 11:15 AM.
01-03-2012, 07:41 AM #5
All your answers are youtube videos :P
01-03-2012, 06:59 PM #6