Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with ******* 5.0+! :(

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
hi guys, i registered here just for a thing that never happened to me. First i wanna say that im from Argentina, so maybe my english its not so good.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Help with ******* 5.0+! :(
    hi guys,
    i registered here just for a thing that never happened to me. First i wanna say that im from Argentina, so maybe my english its not so good.
    I have my iPod Touch 4g 8gb, ios 5.0.1 jailbroken with RedSn0w (untethered). Well, yesterdey i installed from cydia "******* 5.0+" (from the source: cydia.hackulo.us) and then Inst4ll0us (i write it with numbers because it censure me the word! lol) (from the same source).
    The problem is that i installed from ********** an app (for example blueprint 3D). I use it, play,etc, but today i wanted to sync mi ipod and transfer my cracked apps, so i press transfer, and a popup says if i wanna trasnfer my "buys" (the apps cracked", i press yes, but they doesnt transfer. They delete from mi ipod and they r not in itunes!!!!
    I wanna a answer , because i dont want to install everything again when i sync mi ipod

P.D: another question, i installed SBSettings, and now, when i install an app from ********** this happens to my springboard (i have to do a respring so my tings r gonna back normal)
    Help with Appsync 5.0+! :(-img_0858.png
    the problem is the icons that appear (like configuration,sbsettings,adsheet,ios diagnostics)

And then i dont know if this is normal, but when i install ******* and i restart springboard this happens
    Help with Appsync 5.0+! :(-img_0859.png
    i just have Quisco icon! i have to turn off and turn on the ipod (not a respring)

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody can help you with piracy. Goodbye

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

As said above warez or piracy apps are not allowed in this forum.

Thread closed