+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Screen not showing up ! Help !

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
hey , My ipod was jailbreaked before with greenpoison , Then i was stuck in DFU (black screen loop) ! Then i downgraded to ios 4.1 ! Then "Just boot
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch Screen not showing up ! Help !
    hey , My ipod was jailbreaked before with greenpoison , Then i was stuck in DFU (black screen loop) ! Then i downgraded to ios 4.1 ! Then "Just boot tethered " it ! The ipod was turned on !!! for a moment anyway . Then the screen went off ! And now , i can play the songs through the voice recognition (holding the home button) ... i tried holding power and home button for 10 secs but it took me to that stupid dfu mode ! Then i had to boot tether again ! No screen though ! Can anyone help me ? please ? Its really frustrating!

I have the same problem as shown in this video ! Please tell me what to do ????????
    [SOLVED] iPod Touch 4G Black Screen EVERYWHERE after tethered boot redsn0w... HELP!!! - YouTube

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Problem fixed !

Solution : Updated to "iOS 5.0.1" !!! Thats it !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm having the same problem i'll try to update ios to 5.0.1 tonight i hope that will work bcz im so sad bcz of that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

PM'd u ! Check it and post my reply here too ! So that other people can also solve their probs !