+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5.0 Jailbreak/Mod Question

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
I have iPod touch 4th generation, I Used redsn0w 0.9.9b7 and did NOT install Cydia I did battery percentage and Gestures HOWEVER, the gestures do NOT work see below I
    Thanks
    Default iOS 5.0 Jailbreak/Mod Question
    I have iPod touch 4th generation, I Used redsn0w 0.9.9b7 and did NOT install Cydia I did battery percentage and Gestures HOWEVER, the gestures do NOT work see below I have them but the actual motions don't work yet my battery percentage and toggle works. Is it not compatible? (btw this doesn't count as a tethered JB it is a mod, I AM able to turn my iPod on and off)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iOS 5.0 Jailbreak/Mod Question-imageuploadedbymodmyi1319301287.935616.jpg  

Thanks

I don't remember if the gestures are compatible in iOS 5. Try re-running redsn0w with 'Enable Multitasking Gestures' checked.

What's Jailbreak? jpalermo08081's Avatar
    Thanks

It is only a beta version. There are many issues still with it. People hear jailbreak available and jump right onto it. (I am one of them). Not realizing beta versions mean that errors and other failures are evident. Wait till the NON-BETA version and we all should be fine.