+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help modding the endroid Dreamboard

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
I modded the Endroid theme from the Dreamboard to be for ipod touch, instead of the dreamboard button its now the Ipod music button, and i also added a carbon
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need help modding the endroid Dreamboard
    I modded the Endroid theme from the Dreamboard to be for ipod touch, instead of the dreamboard button its now the Ipod music button, and i also added a carbon fiber wallpaper. My question is this: when you're in the lockscreen and you have the slide down to unlock bar, when you slide down that entire image slides down, i cut the image out and it shows the "preview.png" behind the image. I want the preview.png in the lockscreen to change with a set image of the same dimensions when i change my wallpaper. Pretty much saying that when i change my wallpaper to say carbon fiber, the lockscreen shows a cutout carbon fiber piece so when it unlocks it looks as if the buttons and clock just popped up fluidly. do you know how to program that? I know where its located in the .plist file just dont know what i would need to do to mod it to go along with my current wallpaper. as of right now i gotta keep over riding the preview.png manually.

Heres what my mod looks like
    Last edited by Balisongman07; 08-26-2011 at 09:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, what i really need help with is making the this part work
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,0,320,480</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>PreviewImage</string>
    </dict>

I want it to instead show the Wallpaper, so i tried changing the ID to wallpaper and removing the image link and changing it to the same Frame as the wallpaper but it doesnt seem to help. this is what i had last
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>-320,0,960,480</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>Wallpaper</string>
    </dict>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Balisongman07 View Post
    I modded the Endroid theme from the Dreamboard to be for ipod touch, instead of the dreamboard button its now the Ipod music button, and i also added a carbon fiber wallpaper. My question is this: when you're in the lockscreen and you have the slide down to unlock bar, when you slide down that entire image slides down, i cut the image out and it shows the "preview.png" behind the image. I want the preview.png in the lockscreen to change with a set image of the same dimensions when i change my wallpaper. Pretty much saying that when i change my wallpaper to say carbon fiber, the lockscreen shows a cutout carbon fiber piece so when it unlocks it looks as if the buttons and clock just popped up fluidly. do you know how to program that? I know where its located in the .plist file just dont know what i would need to do to mod it to go along with my current wallpaper. as of right now i gotta keep over riding the preview.png manually.

Heres what my mod looks like
    Hi sorry this is a little off topic but could you post the iPod button? as it is brilliant.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badmannie View Post
    Hi sorry this is a little off topic but could you post the iPod button? as it is brilliant.
    Yeah bruh. Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch?

Thanks

I have an iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Need help modding the endroid Dreamboard-ipod.png
    Need help modding the endroid Dreamboard-phone.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default code
    Hi, I am trying to change the dreamboard button with phone so I can use it when I want to call. Can you post the code you changed?
    Thank you!

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you post this mod to cydia?

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way