Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! My iPod Touch 3G 3.1.3 stuck on apple logo!

Default Help! My iPod Touch 3G 3.1.3 stuck on apple logo!
    So I have a 32GB jailbroken (via Spirit) iPod Touch 3G running 3.1.3 and I fired up Cydia and noticed there was an update for a package (Activator 1.4 update) so I decided to update and it got to the point where it said "Restart Springboard" but it got stuck on that screen with the little rotating loading thing for a long time so I just decided to do a hard reboot (holding power and sleep) and when I tried to turn it back on, my iPod would only get stuck on the Apple logo. From what I know, the only solution would be to put it in DFU and restore it fresh to 4.0 but I would then lose all of my data and ability to jailbreak. Anyone got any other solutions that will work? Please help!

Same problem with my 3gs 3.1.3 spririted! afetr upgrade activator (1.4) , respring blocked for many minutes, so i reboot , and after more minutes (very lucky) the iPhone start, but now the boot is very log time (more 3 minutes) so the respring (more 1 minutes), If i respring not in SBSettinf but in winterboard (after little change) the resprinf is very faster (tha same before upgrade activator e libactivator 1.4).
    Sorry for my english.
    Thank for help!

I had removed SMS Helper 0.4.1 and now it's normal time of boot and respring!