+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultimate Jailbreaking Guide for All Firmwares

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
I need to kno a website that's is quick and easy for a tethered or untethered jailbreak! I also need to add that I need to be free and for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need to kno a website that's is quick and easy for a tethered or untethered jailbreak! I also need to add that I need to be free and for 4.2.1 IOS... Thanx reply back ASAP I want it bad! Peace...

Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 6,940 Posts

Use greenpoison for untethered on 4.2.1, you can get it from greenpoison.com

Thanks

Can some one please please help me with my problem!? Just go to iPod touch models 4th gen, jailbreaking and restoring and find my post please. It's right on top. It's the 1600 and the 3194 error too.
    Please guys. Help!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It would be more effective if you linked it. Threads don't always stay at the top or even the front page for long. That and it would save people the trouble of sifting through the forums for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have an ipod touch 4g 32gb jailbroken 4.2.1 with greenpois0n and it randomly turned of and now it goes to the boot logo stays there for about 5min then the screen goes white an it restarts and repeats the process. ive tried restoring it via itunes but it keeps telling me my ipod is not eligible for the requested build and doesnt let me upgrade or restore my ipod whatsoever. running os x 10.7.1 on early 2011 15" mbp

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi I just joined, and i am having a weird problem and i cannot find any fix to that anywhere.
    I had jailbroken my iphone 3G 4.2.1 without ipad baseband.
    Today i jailbroke it again with the ipad baseband, and now i my Springboard stays in safe mode. No springboard apps can be seen on the Settings tab and i uninstalled my cydia apps but it still doesn't work. Any fix to that? Most of my jailbroken apps wouldn't work without springboard. Would really appreciate if i got some help here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordra View Post
    Can some one please please help me with my problem!? Just go to iPod touch models 4th gen, jailbreaking and restoring and find my post please. It's right on top. It's the 1600 and the 3194 error too.
    Please guys. Help!!
    Its been sorted now.Thanks guys!

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011