Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak at friends house, sync other stuff at my house?

Default Jailbreak at friends house, sync other stuff at my house?
    Well, my first thread "Woo"?

Anyways...

I don't really have the hard drive space to be downloading WinPwn/Apps on my computer. However, my friend has an iPhone and I would just have him jailbreak it and put his apps on my iTouch.

I know of the app called "SwapTunes", do you think this would work in my circumstance?

(I know this is probably in the wrong place on this forum, just move it please, here is a nub at work)

I might suggest that you use Simplify Media (AppStore) that allows you to view many other people's libraries, and you could use SwapTunes as well. Now, if you want to maintain your device on your computer, you could jailbreak on their computer, deactivate the device from their account, then activate it on yours, then you'd have a jailbroken device that works with your computer.\

Also, this is the correct section for your question. Now, how come you don't have the space for a 25 MB application and 250 MB firmware?

Well the thing that would kill my he'd is all of the apps.

I also want all of the apps downloaded at his house, not just the jailbreaking.

Then you could activate your computer on their account! I do believe you can have it with other's data, you just can't sync your things onto your device (more reason to use Simplify/SwapTunes), unless you have SwapTunes (haven't used it, though; I'll take their word for it).

"Well the thing that would kill my he'd is all of the apps." Should be:
    "Well, the thing is, that would kill his apps on my iPod." (Sorry, bit of a Grammar Nazi)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeckel For This Useful Post:

PapaSmurph (08-31-2008)