Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [How can i] fully restore ipod Touch to original BRAND NEW SETTINGS?

Default [How can i] fully restore ipod Touch to original BRAND NEW SETTINGS?
    I restored my ipod Touch to 2.0.1 but i allways have a few problems.

-I have 165mb of "Other" disk space
    -my OpenSSH Folders are all wack. I can't find my "Apps, Wallpapers or anything!" and when i tried to open "Themes" it says it doesn't exist.

Please help!

my apps folder gone?! i cant find my apps

my directory is it wack?

after being restored......

i have used bosstool and bossprefs. did it mess up my system? how i revert folders back?

my directory is all Weird
    Last edited by charlot; 08-20-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

in the second screenshot I can clearly see the shortcut to the applications folder.

As for "reverting" the folders to their original state, I suggest you restore it.

Isn't the boss tool used to move around files on the device? (correct me if I'm wrong), in which case you may have moved something you shouldn't have.

Yes, it does, but you can still access it via SSH. It doesn't seem anything's wrong, you restored and it has little extra info on it and I don't see a problem with the SSH image. But if you want brand new settings, set up your device anew (don't sync the backup on, if prompted, say 'Set up as new').

i did restore to factory, and i did set up as new.

i got the same problem..when i ssh

when to my application under root

all of it are gone...

how can i retrieve it back guys??...

btw im on 2.0.1 firm..

What directories are we talking about? There are several folders about the device named 'Applications'. Could we be more specific?

sure..

"/application"

while ssh into that location..suddenly, the pop windows came up saying unknown directory..