+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help me..

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
So I was downgrading my friends phone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 and I finished, but it says it needs to be activated(i did something wrong). When i plug it in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please help me..
    So I was downgrading my friends phone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 and I finished, but it says it needs to be activated(i did something wrong). When i plug it in to itunes, it shows up, but in the background it only says iphone and it won't show the restore button or anything else. Is there any way to manually restore my friends phone(restore without itunes)? Or possibly fix it??
    Last edited by chiowa; 01-03-2008 at 07:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You have to jailbreak it...? I dont understand what you are stuck with... *#304# then add new contact... add new url prefs://1f add another url jailbreakme.com then save... then select the prefs://1f url as if you were calling it... enable the wifi. hit the home button then repeat but select the jailbreakme.com link and scroll all the way to the bottom and click install appsnapp. thennnn.... wait ugh then you will be jailbroken.

If thats not what you wanted to know... please reply with a more detailed post...