Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help:unlocked but says different SIMS

Default help:unlocked but says different SIMS
    I unlocked the phone and put in my O2 SIMS and everything was fine. When the phone rebooted it lost the Wi-Fi and Network shows no signal.

I looked through the forum and saw a few different methods but wasn't sure which to use. I tried use WinSCP to upload some files but can't even connect.

Help please.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randie View Post
    I unlocked the phone and put in my O2 SIMS and everything was fine. When the phone rebooted it lost the Wi-Fi and Network shows no signal.

I looked through the forum and saw a few different methods but wasn't sure which to use. I tried use WinSCP to upload some files but can't even connect.

Help please.
    is your phone a uk one if so you dont have to run any unlock programs through it yours will work straight away. if your phone is 1.1.2 make sure you follow the guides and update it back too 1.1.2 and everything should work fine. when i did mine the other day i didnt update again and i got that NO SERVICE crap too... if yours is a 1.1.2 iphone you defo need to update after jailbreaking or the basebands will not be right meaning the phone part of the iphone will not work.

hope that helps a bit.

Its 1.1.1 from the US. I did the jailbreak and unlock and it worked on the O2 card until the iphone was rebooted.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randie View Post
    Its 1.1.1 from the US. I did the jailbreak and unlock and it worked on the O2 card until the iphone was rebooted.
    was it the first time you rebooted as well, did you install any other apps before you rebooted..

maybe its just a bad jailbreak, start from the beginning and see if it fixes its self.

sorry i cant be of more help