+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak OTB 1.1.2 Iphone

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Sorry if this has been covered already. I bought an iphone on Nov 14th and was able to jailbreak it just fine using 1.0.2 and ibricker. Even though it came
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jailbreak OTB 1.1.2 Iphone
    Sorry if this has been covered already. I bought an iphone on Nov 14th and was able to jailbreak it just fine using 1.0.2 and ibricker. Even though it came with 1.1.1 installed I updated it before knowing I could jailbreak it. Going from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 worked but the phone would not activate. So I went back to 1.0.2 and it's been working great. I've also done this on 2 other phones without a hitch.

Now, I have a friend's new iphone (bought last week) OTB 1.1.2 and cannot get it to jailbreak. Is there a way using Windows? or MAC? I feel kinda bad since I talked him into getting one and he was really looking forward to all the apps. Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: I got it to working perfectly following the videos on this thread
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23250
    Last edited by trizzant; 12-30-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks

You must downgrade it to 111 then ibrick then jailbreak 111 install Oktoprep then uprade to 112 w itunes then use jailbreak 112 enable ssh leave alpine as pass and there u go....if u want to use phone then purchase Turbo or Stealth SIM and u r good 2 go.....

If this reply was to complicated for you, then use search to find pleanty of treads on this forum how to step by step.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DVB+ For This Useful Post:

trizzant (12-30-2007)