+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bent my iPod touch 5...

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Went snowboarding.. Had it in my front pocket, next to my enV touch & wallet. Off a jump from snowboarding, I hit the ground pretty hard, too much setback and
    Thanks

Default Bent my iPod touch 5...
    Went snowboarding..
    Had it in my front pocket, next to my enV touch & wallet.
    Off a jump from snowboarding, I hit the ground pretty hard, too much setback and I slipped and ate the snow, body weight bent it around the phone.
    Pretty funny, considering it works flawlessly.

Going to use it until it completely breaks (glass not cracked!), and then file with Squaretrade, not a huge deal, considering the bend folds nicely with my hand (very ergonomic!)

Just thought this would be worth to post, it's one of a kind!

Again, it works FLAWLESSLY, not a single issue wrong with it, besides the bent aluminum..
    Pretty impressed with the build quality- maybe I just got a very nice screen with the ability to bend this much and not crack... Not bad.
    Yes, I know I'm an idiot to snowboard with my iPod.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0145.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0146.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0147.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0148.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0149.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0150.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0151.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0152.jpg  

Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0153.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0154.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-img_0155.jpg   Bent my iPod touch 5...-0127132104.jpg  

Thanks

The only thing is, the iPod is really too small to support your body weight.
    An iPad would probably make for a more comfortable ride. Not the mini!!!

Snowboarding may be a little rougher than skating, but these puppies are built for it.
    http://mashable.com/2010/05/05/ipad-skateboard/