+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recover music after restore

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Hello, Some sort of error on my ipod touch occurred, and I had to restore it. Because of this, I lost my whole library of music, Is there any way
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Recover music after restore
    Hello,

Some sort of error on my ipod touch occurred, and I had to restore it. Because of this, I lost my whole library of music, Is there any way to recover the music that I lost with a third-party program or such.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you restored a clean restore, and only used one computer for iTunes, you should be able to head into iTunes on your iTouch, and head to the purchased tab and re-download. It works the same way if you lost Apps.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If the music is not in your iTunes library, you likely won't regain them. Since you said you downloaded the music through a 3rd party, I don't think we can support discussion on that bc of the nature of that. But to answer the question anyway...the music is gone if you didn't back it up to your computer or device.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norton85 View Post
    Maybe you lost all your files due to corruption or you accidentally auto synced on a different computer ? Well whatever situation you are in, there is no need to worry, the music, videos and files that you had on your iPod haven't been lost forever and can still be recovered!
    How do I go about recovering it?