Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itocuch won't restore

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question itocuch won't restore
    i restore my itouch 4 to 4.2.1 from 5.1 n i'm got erorr 0x8000001.before it,isucces downgrade to 4.2.1,it can use,but little bit error on sreeen like broken video disk played. i play game SKYFORCE RELOADE,suddenly it turn off itself.
    when i try to restore to 4.2.1 everything work fine,but in the end of process restoring,it can't verify to appstore.
    after apple logo it turn to white sreen n gor erorr 0x8000001 n it turn booting itself turn to apple logo n change to white screen n it continuously until my itouch dead.

PLEASE HELP....
    sorry for my bad english

So summed up = You can't restore to iOS 4.2.1? If this is the problem, all you need to do is install "TinyUmbrella" and once that error pops up (0x8000001) simply leave that open, head to tinyumbrella, and click force out of dfu. I didn't quite understand the question, so if this does not help whatsoever, please reply a little bit more detailed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If you're restoring to 4.2.1 without SHSHs, this could be the result of the problem. Do you have 4.2.1 SHSHs saved from before Apple stopped signing, and if so did you use them properly during the restore?