+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iconoclasm Question

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Whenever I enable or disable iconoclasm from the settings, my iPod resprings. So is having iconoclasm disabled from the settings just as good as having it disabled from SBSettings Mobilesubstrate?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Iconoclasm Question
    Whenever I enable or disable iconoclasm from the settings, my iPod resprings. So is having iconoclasm disabled from the settings just as good as having it disabled from SBSettings Mobilesubstrate?

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Not quite sure what you're asking.... If you use SBSettings with mobilesubstrate to disable it. Nothing will happen when you enable or disable it in settings.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Not quite sure what you're asking.... If you use SBSettings with mobilesubstrate to disable it. Nothing will happen when you enable or disable it in settings.
    Let's see if I can explain it better. Iconoclasm has its settings in the Settings app. When you enable or disable iconoclasm via its own settings, it resprings automatically as if you actually did disable it with SBSettings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iconoclasm Question-imageuploadedbymodmyi1334455902.940222.jpg  

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

If you disable a tweak in mobilesubstrate, it disables anything that you would do with the settings pane. It may also free up ram. So to answer your question, depending on what you're aiming to do, the settings pane could or couldn't be as good as disabling it in SBSettings.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way