Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple ID Help

Default Apple ID Help
    So I have an iPod touch 4G and I've has it for over a year now. The other day I set it down after using it, then when I picked it back up it was asking me to put in my apple id password for iMessage and face time. So I put in my password and it fold me that it was wrong. Then it took me to safari to reset my password. I had the option to reset it by email or answer the security question. So I chose too answers the question and it asked me to verify my birthdate and when I did it told me there was no match. Do I chose to restore by email and it never sent me an email. Does anybody know what I should do. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by TheVince View Post
    So I have an iPod touch 4G and I've has it for over a year now. The other day I set it down after using it, then when I picked it back up it was asking me to put in my apple id password for iMessage and face time. So I put in my password and it fold me that it was wrong. Then it took me to safari to reset my password. I had the option to reset it by email or answer the security question. So I chose too answers the question and it asked me to verify my birthdate and when I did it told me there was no match. Do I chose to restore by email and it never sent me an email. Does anybody know what I should do. Please help
    Try it on the computer. Then contact Apple.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheVince View Post
    If you're it getting the email, check your spam and trash folders

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way