Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mywi

Default Mywi
    Ok so I have two iPod touches on 4.2.1. One of them has wifi booster installed on it (and in general, it seems to detect wifi better) and I can connect to the public library's wifi nearby. The other one can't detect it because it's too far away and it's an older iPod touch so is it possible for me to use MyWi 4.0 to make the iPod with the stronger connection (and can connect) into a wifi hotspot so my other iPod can connect to it?

Yes it is. Once you connect it to the hotspot, you can turn your hotspot on and connect the older iPod.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

Whenever I turn on the hotspot, the wifi bar on the iPod disappears. My other iPod can "connect" to the wifispot but there's no Internet

Hmm is it using TetherMe or is it actually legit?

Sorry I don't really understand what you're asking

You're using MyWi right? Or are you using the wi-fi hotspot that you can buy from AT&T?

I'm using MyWi. I don't even think you can even buy the wifi hotspot feature for iPod....

Ohh.... I thought ya said it was an iPhone . It's probably because the network requires a password (Your library card number, etc.) in order to login. Open up Safari and see what it brings you to.

Alright I'll try that (but I pretty much just gave up haha). Thanks anyway!

No problem