+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Removing iPod Touch 3g password without restore

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
I know this is possible with a jailbroken iPod but my 3g isnt jailbroken. There is a password set on it and i dont know it because my cousin set
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Removing iPod Touch 3g password without restore
    I know this is possible with a jailbroken iPod but my 3g isnt jailbroken. There is a password set on it and i dont know it because my cousin set a passcode and dosnt remember it. I know if your ipod touch is jailbroken you can use and program that allows you to explore the ipod such as iphonebrowser, ifunbox, ect. But is it possible to do the same thing with my unjailbroken 3g? I dont know the firmware its running on. Ive tried to restore it because i just want to jailbreak it but itunes takes over 24 hours to download the iOS file and if I try to download it off another website it takes just as long. I dont understand why because i dont have any other windows open. Well i just want to password removed atlease, any ideaS?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Nope not possible... Without a restore at least. If you want all the stuff on it just back it up to your PC and than restore. Otherwise you won't be able to do anything.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

iPhone? More like MyPhone expl0itfinder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X H4CK3R X View Post
    Nope not possible... Without a restore at least. If you want all the stuff on it just back it up to your PC and than restore. Otherwise you won't be able to do anything.
    Unfortunately i must agree. Unjailbroken you have to restore
    (null)