Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod Stuck at "Pineapple Logo Loading Screen" Reboot Cycle help please!?

Default Ipod Stuck at "Pineapple Logo Loading Screen" Reboot Cycle help please!?
    My ipod is running the Redsn0w Jailbreak for the 4.3.5 Firmware. It was in the "reboot cycle" with the Apple Logo and then it kept flashing white then starting over again, never actually turning on. Then I 'Just Boot Tethered" it because it is a tethered jailbreak. However, instead of usually working like it normally does, It's instead getting stuck on the Pineapple Loading Logo. Inside the Pineapple is the little loading circle with the dashes...I don't know what else to try. I am in need of help ASAP and Urgently! if you know what to do then please comment with your Teamviewer ID and Password so you can show me via screen sharing...or just leave your advice on here! thanks!

It shows up in Itunes however so it must be "on" just not the working like it should be...

Thanks

Make sure you're using the latest redsn0w.

I it doesnt still work restore with itunes and jailbreak tether iOS 5.0.1.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

osubeast14,
    My first thing i try when i get stuck, although ive never been in your exact spot, is to hold the top power button and the home button together until the screen shuts off, then release and see if the white apple comes up.