Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clock Builder not working?

Default Clock Builder not working?
    I installed clock builder, clock builder tethered fix (I'm on iOS 5 tethered jb), and the necessary theme to use it. I cannot get it to work. I reinstalled everything from the clock builder app to the clock builder tethered fix. It doesn't work when I apply the theme. Any help to get this to work would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a iPT4 on iOS 5 w/ tethered jailbreak.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Contact the developer

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

I installed clock builder from app store, typoclock builder from cydia and it crashes so randomly i cant even explain. when i do get the chance to create a theme lockscreen, it will let me save it, and upload it (even though i cant find were it uploads to) i will not let me SET AS LOCKSCREEN. as soon as i hit SET AS LOCKSCREEN it freezes. please help

Btw, I got it working. You need to download Lockscreen Sync. A pop up came from the app and let me download it.

As for the crashing, idk what the problem is but my only ideas are that you should re-download the app or maybe you have a tweak or tweaks that are causing it.

ya i tried the lockscreen sync and that still didnt work... do you have any ideas what tweaks might cause it to crash?

Well first off, try opening it in safe mode. If it still crashes, maybe reboot or re-download the app.

In case there's anyone on 5.1.1 having trouble getting themes to work with ClockBuilder and TypoClock Builder, I talked to the developer. He suggests visiting his blog post:

http://www.gmtaz.com/blog/clockbuilder-and-ios-5-1-1/
    Blah