+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thanks!

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
I'm making this thread to thank @jahooba for his help with my other thread. I would of thanked him in my last thread but someone decided to lock it because
    Thanks

Default Thanks!
    I'm making this thread to thank @jahooba for his help with my other thread. I would of thanked him in my last thread but someone decided to lock it because I asked a question in a completely different thread about watching movies online for free. So they decided to lock both that thread and my last thread. so I just want to thank @jahooba for his help and @cer0 for locking my thread for the dumbest reason ever!!!

Do I hear a hoo-haa?!?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

You were asking about a paid item that you are trying to get from a piracy repo. That is why. I knew nothing about free movies thread till now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,075 Posts

I remember you you think obtaining movies that are still in theaters and youtube is the same
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

@cer0 have you used sinful ipone repo before? It's just a name. It doesnt do anything or have anything to do with piracy. So I hope you understand I'm not trying to steal anything. I'm not that type of guy. I have very high integrity! So please understand that.

Well hey @str4y just forget about it. I'm not asking for trouble on here, but it sure seems like everyone is trying to get me in trouble on here. Not to be rude or anything. Hope you understand!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Piracy is bascially all sinful is about. There is no doubt about that. I pay for my apps but I been around the jailbreak the scene since iPhone release to know the repos around and what they are about. There is only a couple legit apps that are not piracy on that repo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Piracy is bascially all sinful is about. There is no doubt about that. I pay for my apps but I been around the jailbreak the scene since iPhone release to know the repos around and what they are about. There is only a couple legit apps that are not piracy on that repo.
    Ok. I see what you're saying. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.